July 1, 2019
We at Inttirolle.com value your privacy very high. This document explains how and why we collect and process your personal information.
customerservice @ inttirolle.com
Why does Inttirolle collect and store your information?
We collect your personal information for customer relationship management purposes. You know, so that we can process your orders, ship them to you and send you messages regarding your order. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the agreement between us and the resulting statutory obligations.
The provision of personal information is a prerequisite for the conclusion of the agreement. In other words, you cannot order goods from our online store if you do not provide your personal information. Makes sense, right?
We also collect personal information for marketing purposes. The legal basis for processing personal data is consent.
We do not make profiling or automated decisions about you.
Who has access to your information?
Your personal information will be processed by:
– Our company and its employees
– Payment agent who receives the payment from you
– Supplier who will pack and ship your order
– Transport company that transports goods to you
– Accounting Office, which keeps record of our orders
– An accountant reviewing our accounts
We will store your personal information:
– In the online store for five years
– In our e-mail archive for seven years
– In our accounting records for seven years
Your rights as our customer
As an Inttirolle.com customer, you have the following rights:
- The right to check your personal data
- The right to rectify your personal data
- The right to limit the processing of your personal data (you may, for example, prohibit marketing)
- The right to object to the proceedings
- The right to withdraw consent (you may, for example, withdraw your consent for marketing)
- The right to appeal to the Supervisory Authority
Please note that you have the “right to be forgotten” only if we have no legal obligation to continue processing your personal data.